What's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Click below to find out what's on the menu.
Triggs Elementary School places a high priority on protecting the safety of our students. As the parent of a Clark County student, you are a vital part of our plans to protect your child. You can assist the school by following the steps outlined below.
• Please help us to ensure proper staff supervision of your child by saying goodbye at the gates in the morning and meeting your child outside the gates in the afternoon.
• Staff on duty will close and lock gates at 9:00 AM.
• Please send your child to the front office if you arrive after 9:00 AM. Students are considered tardy after 9:00 AM.
• You must remain in your vehicle if you are in the loading/unloading lane.
• Do not park in the middle or red fire lane. Violators are subject to tickets/fines.
• Set a good example for your child by using the crosswalk.
• Do not encourage your child to dart out in front of traffic.
• The bus lane is for buses only.
• Please make sure the school has updated information regarding your child, including contact names and numbers and your child's medical history.
• Discuss with your child the school's rules during drills for fire and other emergencies. Be sure your child understands correct procedures and that he/she takes the drills seriously.
• Teach your child to stay with school staff and follow their directions.
• Make sure you always bring legal identification (driver's license or passport).
• For the safety of your child, students will not be released to anyone who is not listed on the enrollment form as a parent or guardian or who is on the enrollment form but has no identification.
• Please note that phone messages cannot be delivered to your child during the school day.
• Students are hereby informed that they will be subject to search when they enter campus after the beginning of the school day. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized returns. This notice does not exclude personnel, however, from searching a student at any time should there be reasonable suspicion of wrongdoing.
Please take the NLV Safety Survey
The City of North Las Vegas has created a survey to aid in the development of their bicycle/pedestrian plan designed to establish a safer environment for residents to walk and bicycle. Please post this survey on your schools website asking parents to fill it in and submit. The study will include community events and schools and any information gained will be valuable. The survey will take 5-8 minutes and any input will help establish the requirements to ensure more secure areas for alternate means of transportation. (See link below)
Have you experienced great customer service from a CCSD employee? Have you observed exemplary behavior...a CCSD employee going the extra mile? Submit a RAVE Review!
Register for the 2018-2019 School Year
If you witness or are a victim of any act of bullying you can report it by clicking this link
Triggs Telegraph Newsletter
Course, Services, and Programs Offered
Please contact the front office for additional information about our school, including Special Education, tutoring, and GATE.
Morning announcements are produced by the Triggs Broadcasting Network student crew and broadcast live each morning.
The mission of Vincent L. Triggs Elementary School is to achieve high academic success by providing a caring environment in which students work collaboratively, think globally, embrace diversity, and become respectful, productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
Teachers and staff are on duty beginning at 8:40 AM. Children are not allowed on school grounds before that time. Parents, for the safety of all students, please say your goodbyes at the gate and arrange a meeting spot with your child outside the gates at dismissal. Early release is not permitted between 2:45 and 3:11 unless 24 hour notice is provided for a pre-arranged medical appointment.